Friday, June 08, 2007

Feed me ple...ase....!!!


Dear Aunt Agony,

I'm having problems with my Mommy. You see, she never shares her dinner with me, even though I have given her the pathetic starving look. Nothing works and I'm at my wits end. Worse yet, Daddy's always on a lookout for me and helps to protect her food.

I'm always out of paw's reach from Mommy's yummy chicken wings!!! Argh....... I need real food, not kibbles and canned cat food! I don't even mind if the chicken has been dipped in chilli sauce... I can get used to spicy food!

I've tried all ways and means but I can never get close enough for a lick and run. What will it take for Mommy to give me a piece of that yummy, juicy chicken wing??

I really need your advice and quick!

Yours truly, Zaizai

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc. said...

This photo really shows you Zaizai that you really want some chicken wings. You have to have your siblings to do some distracting and then you can have a wing maybe. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals